PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

rockist,in relation to DP, there are 7 production wells on site...

1. 371 Posts.
    rockist,

in relation to DP, there are 7 production wells on site and 3 injection.
    the production wells are between 220-280 degrees C. only 2 of them are in production. the other 5 are plugged. id like to think we can get 6mw per well from the other 5 wells as the average well in indonesia produces 7mw. 5 wells x 6mw p/well = 30 megawatts (there are super wells in indonesia producing in excess of 30mw per well)

PLN makes money on site currently through steam sales from memory. i speculate panax comes in to remediate existing wells. There could be a takeover of the site(hopeful), perhaps even just a purchase of steam from PLN to power a small plant. but once up and running expansion will come easier. if panax built a 5 mw pilot they'd only have to focus on 1 remediated well and 1 injection. this transition can be fast.

i certainly think panax can accellerate the site to be finished well before june 2014, all this hinges of the speedy conclusion of the PPA and financing. one thing to remember that puts panax in a unique position to others is that we are potentially walking into a proven geothermal production field with exisitng wells and a decade of data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.