PPK 1.45% 70.0¢ ppk group limited

PPK Chart, page-231

1. 5,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Past revenues do not accurately reflect current/future revenue most especially in today’s global economy.
    I also believe the market for CB’s type products would now have to be close to the bottom of anyone’s current global shopping list.
    Also how does one factor BNNT into the equation ? Investors/ holders only know that it is being produced in very small amounts somewhere at Deakin University , but the much touted automation process which PPK keeps flagging AND I’d strongly suggest the main reason holders initially bought into PPK) to produce highly expensive BNNT cost effectively is happening when??
    That’s the core of my gripe - there’s for months been no constructive action, only WORDS/SUGGESTIONS/ lets discuss ?, which may have solid valid reasons, but inform your investors - I can live with that whilst the instos. and D/T’s play with our investment, but I can’t and have decided not to live with both.
    A high of $7.00 reduced to $1.95 at one point needs an urgent response from management by now wouldn’t you agree?
    paulo17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $62.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 85.0¢ 67.0¢ $332.1K 437.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.