PPK 8.33% 39.0¢ ppk group limited

PPK Chart, page-232

1. 6,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1277
    It dropped to $1.80 (from $7+ highs). I little lower than $1.95, as you state.

Let's see where it goes to from here.

Whoever was driving the price up since those recent lows has paused or stopped. I had a thought that it was going to keep going past the CR price of $4.25 (I think it was that number, I'm not going to check now), but, so far that isn't the case.

I thought it might of been a plan to get a largish CR stake out at evens or a bit better because the bounce had nothing to do with news/announcements and I didn't see anything else change?

PPK has soared on the potential of BNNT. Time has already passed due for PPK to show what they have been doing whilst we all have been waiting to see the results from Deakin.

It so far reads to me like this:

PPK waited all these months for BNNT samples from Deakin and now has given out the samples (as they are now available). Now PPK is waiting to see what the receivers of the samples thinks.

Show me I'm wrong?

If PPK thinks that market is not expecting more, than they are sadly mistaken. And if this remains the status the share price will reflect it very quickly (unless ol deep pockets/long arms comes back with renewed vigor).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 39.5¢ 34.5¢ $54.09K 146.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23211 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 38150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.