PPK 7.87% 41.0¢ ppk group limited

That applies to coffee shops. Your general statements are...

1. 7,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    That applies to coffee shops. Your general statements are sweeping and rule of thumb and simply waffle.

Micro impact: none, as announced.

Macro impact: perhaps but R&D has increased overall in the Covid19 times, not less! Sure 'some' industries have done the reverse but MOST have increased in R&D - you might as well innovate in these times! And most have.

Impact, remember. Is zero. No sales of BNNT prior to Covid19 and no sales of BNNT now. Impact = zero.

You are swallowing the line from the BoD that applies to the company and made the company $0.30 per share. Do you see how it doesn't stack up?

The only annoucement of new BNNT product development that has any sustance relates to the new technology batteries that are at best 2 years after CR finalised. And the BNNT element is not the show stopper in that product. BNNT has as much benefit to the new battery technology as it does to exisiting battery technologies yet nothing on selling BNNT into existing markets? Funny that?

What other product has been announced that they have even made a prototype for? Ballistics - no, not even ballistics - they state that they are focussing on the ballistic glass yet where is the annoucement of the first steps to commercialsation? How many years do you think it will take?

If they can't sell into the existing BNNT markets (and they haven't shown that they can AT ALL YET) then sales of emerging technologies and innovation products are years and years away.

I want them to sell to existing. I will buy shares the very day they annouce it - if they annouce it.

Let's say for arguements sake that the encumbant supplier of BNNT to say (oh, I don't know) NASA stitched NASA up with a supply agreement that lasts 5 years or more? Makes sense for both parties at a time when BNNT was like hens teeth (pre Ian from Deakin). And maybe that is the same for all other market demand in this niche play? BNNT is the legendary $1M/kg - if demand increases and supply stays minimal price goes to $2M/kg so I think it was best to lock it in Eddie!

It would explain why there aren't any sales yet even though Deakin has improved supply tremendously and quality it next to pure, wouldn't it?

Yet, management has not made comment on their inability to sell BNNT when they said they would? Sure, it's covid19.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.035(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $15.48K 36.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12142 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 8847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.