PPK 6.85% 39.0¢ ppk group limited

I didn't predict anything. It was a black swan event - some guy...

1. 6,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    I didn't predict anything. It was a black swan event - some guy termed these things black swan a while back - it is an unpredictable event.

I thought the share price was likely to drop significantly and was way too hyped and inflated. I could of been wrong, turns out I was right - it was a weighted guess from my own perspective and thoughts.

The is no argument that PPK share price is pumped on expectation. No one could value PPK at these prices but on expectation if they deliver, these prices will be found to be cheap, in the long term (IMO).

I am a believer that nothing goes off without a hitch in life.

PPK is pumped so much that even the slightest murmur or delay that put it in the negative will have the share price drop. And I think one or a couple of entities pump the price (obviously, because it is low volume) periodically. When they stop in these 'no announcement' time, it sinks by itself. That's what I think is happening but I am guessing. It seems like it sticks out though.

I am now back to waiting - I think it more likely that there are delays (that is, it hasn't run as smoothly as expected). I still think long term PPK is a good stock but my life experiences and what I have read tells me there are going to be things to be dealt with along the way to success.

If I'm wrong, I will miss out. If I'm right I will buy at a price that I am happy with.

If you think anything I've written is rubbish then best of luck to you - I don't really care - you are trying to bring down what I am saying, not the other way around, remember.

If I had got in at under $1 with PPK, I would dismiss anything I think - that's a different position entirely.

All IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.025(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $18.96K 50.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1333 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 20339 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ 13794
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.