PPK 4.44% 47.0¢ ppk group limited

I'm not going to sit here having an argument with you about the...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I'm not going to sit here having an argument with you about the company. I have a buy sentiment as I am continuing to buy. I don't care what other people do, that's up to them. You have your heart on your sleeve and its clear you bought at the peak and now don't know what to do. Seek some advice. I never average down only up so happy to buy at these levels. If I bought at $20 I wouldn't be holding right now, but that's me. But I can assure you, I know the difference between a SP and MC. Are you aware that there are currently 90 million shares available and of those 56 million are held by the top 20? With thinly traded low SOI stocks they will go up and down on small volume. It's hard for a fund to by in so they have to play with the stock to acquire a lot.

So what you see as trading I see as a fund/funds, playing with this to get as many as they can. I'm not bothered because I will hold another 5 years min. the lower the price the better for me. But having said that, I can only get small amounts each week, unlike the people buying and selling. These guys lending their shares out to be shorted its a win win. They want more so they hand them over to shorters. When they're ready they buy at the lows and make the shorters pay up when the tide turns. The shorters aren't making the real profit, it's the funds that lent the shares. They win both ways. Weak hands lose overall and shorters make a wage. So the circle of life continues. You can't beat them, so at least play the game with them. Don't sweat the small stuff the answer is in a few years, Ask any "INVESTOR" patience is the key to riches. Of course AIMO good luck with trading or investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $1.532K 3.405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1693 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 9297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.