PPK 23.3% 53.0¢ ppk group limited

As a long time holder in PPK I agree it is entirely reasonable...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    As a long time holder in PPK I agree it is entirely reasonable to anticipate the first announcement of a solid contract for BNNT sales to a reputable business, in the tens if not hundreds of kilos (for a multi year contract). I believe as shareholders we should all be anticipating this and furthermore that PPK has encouraged us in this expectation.

The Chairman says in the most recent annual report: "We are seeing a continued increase in inquiry from potential global customers and research centres with regard to the use of BNNT in their respective products or research." I read this as being above and beyond the various joint ventures and partnerships that PPK has outlined.... Ok then. When do inquiries translate into contractual sales?

It is not unreasonable for shareholders to expect a little more detail behind such statements and this is something we can all hopefully look forward to. Indeed, it is almost obligatory for the Company to flesh this out if it investing shareholder funds in the material expansion of BNNT production capacity.

In addition, I would like to see PPK routinely publish production and sales data for BNNT, perhaps on a quarterly basis. In choosing to expand production to 500kg BNNT per annum one can expect that they have done so because they are confident the production will be sold. Therefore, why not publish production and sales data? There had been some suggestion that this would have commenced already in 2021 but it did not. Let's hope that it does happen starting early in 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.100(23.3%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 52.5¢ $1.137M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42278 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 1705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.5¢
  Change
0.100 ( 25.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 53.5¢ 188072
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.