PPK 16.7% 55.0¢ ppk group limited

I liked this line shame we don't make Boron nitride aerogels or...

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I liked this line shame we don't make Boron nitride aerogels or maybe we do if someone else has an opinion on that. guess these batteries will need the cost of BNAG and BNNT to come down thru better production methods.
    CONCLUSION

Column 1
    0 mce-anchor   In conclusion, battery cells that can operate at high temperatures with a long cycle lifetime have been developed. Electrolyte complexes were prepared by embedding polymer electrolytes with BNAG and BNNTs. The cells with the BNAG modification display good electrolyte wettability with excellent ionic conductivity and transference number. These modifications also improve overall thermal protection of the battery cells. The cells with BNAG modification can operate up to 190° C. with over 500 cycles, while BNNTs extend safe and reliable operation up to 145° C. It was demonstrated that BNNT and BNAG modifications enable high voltage, high performance Li-ion batteries with outstanding performance and attractive safety features towards explosion proof batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.110(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 66.0¢ 54.5¢ $152.4K 257.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 18615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.