PPK 4.55% 57.5¢ ppk group limited

Hey guys I have lookedAt this in the past did read article funny...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey guys I have lookedAt this in the past did read article funny they mention PPK at end. They talk about the lower cost of Aluminium ion tech which is great but is comparable to LIS and as we know Sulphur is the main electrolyte so oneCancels out the other Charging side does have a theoretical faster charge rate but the exact same challenges of LIS it is such a furious charge rate,

They again which turns me off talk about a new way of using Graphene, COME ON!! Graphene is the poor cousin BNNT. To deal with that transfer of electrons needs more than Graphene!!! Nothing will ever be stronger than BNNT so if they were using this I would be more interested as the break down of anode cathode in bothTechs is the issue. I did some energy density comparisons Al ion is in front not by that much... Graphene has not solved it with Lis so not really seeing how it can solve it with Aluminium ion in this is much newer a lot more research needs to be done

Last point LIS only needs current battery tech to retool complete battery manufactures all ready operating, Ai
    ion needs completely new factories to be built

how I am looking it’s like VHS and BETA, Beta was slightly better but VHS Was in front of the game all along!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.