PPK 9.09% 48.0¢ ppk group limited

PPK Value, page-303

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don't get the benefit of floating PPE. It's not like it needs a massive capital injection to scale up like LiS did. If anyone wants to own a piece of it they can buy PPK shares.
    There is a bit of an argument in selling their holdings in CIB. They bought into it to develop lightweight armour using BNNT and that seems to have been to difficult/costly to produce so it's been put on the shelf for now. If it's not likely to happen in the future you could sell it. Or wait until LIS is buying bulk BNNT and use those funds to keep going with Ballistic Glass. With the way CIB is going at the moment they may even pay out div again next year.
    i don't think WGL is going to list on its own anymore. They last few reports they have been indicating more and more that they are tying BNNT and WGL together as the Nanomaterials division. They might combine them and list together but not until they have solid trade agreements in place. Who'd be keen to buy into them now if they IPO with only research/validation NDAs in place. It would end up the same as LIS. Huge pump on hype then massive dump waiting for Revenues. Pretty much what the PPK share price has done over the last couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.