PPK 25.5% 69.0¢ ppk group limited

After receiving my LIS shares another poster here and I...

1. 11,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121
    After receiving my LIS shares another poster here and I privately discussed the merits of holding and selling those shares. I decided to sell as i thought the sale at over $2 would cover my original PPK holding. I didn't want to hold shares in both, it was one or the other. In the end I sold both as PPK was dropping and it was too good to pass up. I loaded u in my super on PPK and still hold at an average which is not very good, over $2. So down quite a bit on those. However, I hold more in my investment account, which is 5x more than my super, so i fell much better these days about that investment.

The reason i mention this is that one of the reasons I kept an eye on PPK is the won't of dividends to be paid like they were for LIS in WGL. This may well never eventuate, but I feel pretty confident that this will happen. If it wasn't for Covid I think we probably would have already had WGL floating on the ASX. Due to Covid and the aftermath, the company has been wise to hold off on the IPO IMO. The ability to amass a considerable amount of PPK shares has me excited again for the prospect of the special dividend when it happens. The main reason I will not be selling a share for the shorters to close their holdings. I'll leave that to the greedy scared rabbits that didn't eat all of their foresight carrots.....redface.png

What I like about WGL mostly is whom we are likely to be contracted to via the NDA. Now I may well be far off here, but if i was a betting man I'd say we have one with a South East Asian company called Chugoku Paints. A Japanese company (remember Filgen? our only known supplier in ......Japan) that has the biggest market share of ........MARINE PAINTS AND COATINGS. Now if you DYOR on Chugoku paints, they have subs right around the world, and their Marine paints are used on..........not just your run of the mill sailing yachts, but eek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6289/6289734-8a958e031a461a9b5fef01c61f67f426.jpg

TANKERS. If you remember some time ago the results for the Gelcoat and marine paint. This statement IMO was missed by the market and it's massive potential. "Furthermore, underwater friction was reduced by up to 50%. This is a critical finding that could lead to innovative new gelcoats for boat hulls that not only increase corrosion resistance but also improve the fuel efficiency by reduce drag in the water"

Imagine the cost savings on fuel alone, even if the full 50% wasn't achieved just 10%? So how much is a Tonne of marine fuel for a tanker? $1667And, how much does a tanker consume in a day? A Panamax container ship can consumes 150-200 Tonne of Heavy Oil Fuel per day.
    So around $333,000 a day to run a fully loaded tanker. If the paint can reduce drag by a low 10% (Not the 50% in testing) then a company would save $33k per day per tanker.

WGL is I believe going to be the company that ramps up faster than the others. The day the IPO is announced the PPK SP will likely hit the race track for people wanting to get in before the close of the offer.

I admit i could be way off here, but this is just one possibility of the companies that PPK own parts of. This is just one possible use of the White Graphene. Remember the properties for hydrogen storage and so much more. And for those possibilities the market has us valued at around -$2 a share. Anyway, it's great to see the big green numbers in the portfolio. But as good as they look, all I can think about is, wow, we used to be hovering in the $2.50-$3.50 for years with 1/10th of where we are today. I'm holding tight, maybe the $12 is the new $50, I'll be happy with $3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.