PPK 0.00% 43.0¢ ppk group limited

Unfortunately Magic, I'd have to agree with him. For all our...

1. 11,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    Unfortunately Magic, I'd have to agree with him. For all our positive posts and willing for the company to be rated fairly, the BOD continue to treat the SH as mushrooms. PS ann are too far and few between and we have to rely on the financials that come once a qtr. The ASX in fairness to the BOD have cracked down on fluffy stuff so we have to rely on social media posts to get news.

Holders now that the company is undervalued and many have loaded up. Funds can only stretch so far and speaking for myself, I'm now unwilling to add to my position. Its well past full. I still believe that anyone wanting to hold for 12 months plus will end up with 5-7 x their current outlay which is crazy returns but many these days need quick returns. (Which they end up losing and disappearing).

LIS need to pull their finger out, a big part of our problem is them. WGL limited also promise the world, we're not seeing sales. They are commercial, but....
    Thank god for PPE and CIB, without them we'd likely be looking at ,01 increments in the SP! We all know the possibilities, that's why we are here. Playing the trading game for small swings will end up missing the big fish. good luck to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $23.75K 54.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3159 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.