PPK 3.49% 41.5¢ ppk group limited

PPK Value, page-482

1. 11,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2298
    Yes, they have been disappointing. But so has WGL. Basically anything to do with BNNT. The holders here all fell for the BNNT story, and we got shafted. I have reassessed the whole rise and fall of the company and actually bought another 40k today (well 20k and another 20k hasn't completed yet) as I sold all my BRN shares. Throwing bad money on bad money?

But overall a large chunk of our revenue was PPKME and we cut off both arms and our legs for a small dividend. But it is what it is and we are here now. We have been massively punished by the market for selling the PPKME business. But as I've said all along that is actually a blessing now. We got hammered and we now have an opportunity.

The problem is can we actually make something of that opportunity? I believe we can sell NASA BNNT cheaper than they can make it themselves. Or Space X may come looking? Sooner or later the space world will need/use BNNT. Imagine watch the SP will do if either of these 2 companies decided to by some BNNT from us? HOLY SMOKE.

We need LIS to do something, we need WGL to get it's first sales then IPO, we need someone to buy BNNT. Any of these 3 will make us the darling market again. That $50 thread can be replaced by the $10 thread as far as I'm concerned. That's less than $1 Billion MC easy to achieve really. People coming across seeing $10 when we are 45c will think we are all mad as cut snakes, then they'll see we were $22 confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.