PAA 2.38% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

PPL-1 and results with my dog

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I have a beautiful dog called Bella who is my sons best friend. She is 6.5 years old. She is an American bulldog x ridge back x bitser. She is a very happy, extremely active dog. She was diagnosed in April this year with a Haemangrosarcoma tumour to her left rear foot. It is a fast growing, aggressive tumour.
    Note what Google says about the type of cancer my dog has below.

The options for therapy of canine hemangiosarcoma are limited, largely because the disease is not diagnosed until the late stages. The standard consists of surgery to shrink or remove the primary tumour, when possible, followed by intensive chemotherapy. In some cases, surgery is not feasible, or it can be impractical or inappropriate (for example, if there is evidence of extensive metastatic spread to sites beyond the primary tumour). Median survival for dogs treated with surgery alone is approximately 90 days, and that is extended to approximately 180 days by the addition of chemotherapy using one of several protocols available. Because the goal for chemotherapy in pet dogs is to extend life with good quality, toxicity is generally not a major issue of concern, and when it occurs it is most often managed without much difficulty.

My 11 year old son was understandably devastated, so we had to try and do something. The vet could not operate, and the tumour had spread though out the whole of the foot. There were 2 options, amputate the whole limb, and hope it wouldn’t or hadn’t spread to other areas, or investigate if I could get some PPL-1, and hope for the best. As it turned out, I went down the PPL-1 option.
    In June I started using a syringe to try and administer a 5ml dosage. She hated the taste. I also believe she was bringing at least half of it up. The syringe dosage definitely did not turn out to be a viable option. Even so, the tumour was slowly getting smaller(which I didn't realise at the time). After approximately 14 days, l thought l maybe wasting my time and money, as most of the PPL-1 appeared to be ending up on the floor. l went to the local chemist and sourced some gelatine capsules as a last ditched effort. I started administering Bella with 6 X 00 (.91ml) capsule( I am now administering Bella with 5 X 00 (.91ml) capsules).

At the end of the first month I measured the tumour, and was amazed that the length of the tumour and reduced by 10%. I was even more amazed when I measured the width to find out it had reduced by 40%.

Five months on, Bella is still alive and kicking. The tumour has grown by 1mm-2mm in width and length, which is nothing when we started with a 50mm long x 40mm wide tumour. It's more than likely l won't need to amputate Bella’s leg, and even better still she is still alive... She has shown no adverse affects, and if anything gained weight after being on the treatment.

I haven’t used any chemotherapy, only PPL-1.

So does PPL-1 work and what do I think of it. I think it’s fantastic. I’ve seen first had how it has reduced my dogs tumour, and most importantly, not have to amputate her leg, and keep her alive. If your dog has any cancer, try and get on the PPA PPL-1 trials in Sydney.

The above stated is 100% true and factual. I hold PAA shares.

Noggie
    Read disclaimer below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $325.8K 1.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 236217 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 78289 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ 629786
Last updated 15.58pm 03/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.