PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PPL-1 and results with my dog, page-27

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Sorry wickedfugu, your a clown. Did you even look to see the tumour had reduced from 50mm down to 43-44mm.

Pics 1 and 3 separated as you email systems wouldn't except the whole file.....

Really, I have such a piss ant holding in this company, I don't need to ramp it. Have been a share holder for around 2-2.5 years on the advice of Oilyman that it looked interesting. My options expired worthless, and I hold approx. $3k worth of shares.

I have a letter from my vet to Roger Aston, re my dogs progress on PPL-1, but I haven't spoken to him, and wont post without his approval.

As I said in an earlier post, the board had no problems with me posting my results. Do you really think I would ramp this up, and mention Roger and the board, when all it takes is 1 phone call to Roger etc, and he can verify I am legit or not. Seriously.....

As for the bottle its PAA's product, not for me to disclose. If they want to give you the actual name for PPL-1, its up to them.

I put this out there on HC so people could see the product actually works. Believe me or not, but the care factor is zero.

Noggie
    Read disclaimer below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.