PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

PPL-1 and results with my dog, page-80

1. 80 Posts.
    Gee the blog I read was really intelligent stuff..... Not....... A person who works in the field of cancer makes a statement that they have never read about PPL-1 it in any respected journals.

The statement that it is a scam. What are they scamming, was anybody trying to sell anything???

PAA is an Australian Listed Company. They are bound by laws that ensure that they cannot scam people, and if someone shares a story, it is immediately discredited by so-called shareholders. Well why do you own PAA then? If you don't believe in it, then sell your shares and get out.

I wonder if the American Journal of Cancer Research counts??

Anticancer properties of novel aminoacetonitrile derivative monepantel (ADD 1566) in pre-clinical models of human ovarian cancer
    Author: Bahrami, Farnaz ; Morris, David L ; Rufener, Lucien ; Pourgholami, Mohammad H
    Publisher: American journal of cancer research, 2014, Vol.4(5), pp.545-57 [Peer Reviewed Journal]
    Publisher: MEDLINE/PubMed (U.S. National Library of Medicine)| Publication type: Article

And again

Monepantel induces autophagy in human ovarian cancer cells through disruption of the mTOR/p70S6K signalling pathway
    Author: Bahrami, Farnaz ; Pourgholami, Mohammad H ; Mekkawy, Ahmed H ; Rufener, Lucien ; Morris, David L
    Publisher: American journal of cancer research, 2014, Vol.4(5), pp.558-71 [Peer Reviewed Journal]Publisher:  MEDLINE/PubMed (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
    | Publication type: Article

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60989 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 60978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.