PAA 4.44% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

PPL-1 and results with my dog, page-82

1. 80 Posts.
    The interesting thing about Noggies story is that it supports the research that has been conducted to date. Are we going to belive it? Well you either do or you don't. Simple. Is it ever going to be declared as true and factual by PAA and announced on the market. The answer is NO. It would discredit the good work they have done to date, as even the simplest of people can pick holes and state that it is not under approved clinical trials etc etc. PAA Management are professionals, experienced, and highly respected in their field. That is something that cannot be discredited. Dr Aston may state that he was aware of the story, but he will not ever state that it is irrefutable evidence that PPL-1 cures cancer.

Now we have heard this, doesn't it seem that as more and more evidence is presented in support for the drug, and that they are truly on to something here. I have said before we are in the process of slowly reducing risk in this stock. The more evidence that is presenting itself, the more we are reducing risk and getting closer to the outcome we as shareholders are after.

I don't understand how people want to discredit the product and PAA when they are shareholders. PAA is a speculative stock. We, who are shareholders are speculators, otherwise we would go and buy BHP and sit on it for years with minor returns. We either believe in the product and what is being provided to the market by the company or we simply don't. In which case we should sell out and look for something else that is going to make better use of our capital. I see little point in owning a speculative stock and then stating to the world on a forum how bad management is and how they are not doing this and that, and how they are spreading unsubstantiated evidence.

To some here on HC it seems like a way to inflate their ego by saying, see the price went down just like I said it would. Give me a break, anyone can make those sorts of unproductive useless statements. If this is how you make yourself feel like you are in control of the market and this stock, then you need a reality check. The market is a fickle creature based on many random variables that as shareholders we are not privy to. A person outside of the organization could never hope to have complete knowledge on what is happening at the company, but hey, if it makes you feel good then go for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $101.4K 466.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 139719 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 41114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.