PAA 4.88% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all, If my rough calculations are correct the first patient...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hi all,

If my rough calculations are correct the first patient in PAA's human trials of their PPL-1 drug (of an estimated 12-15 patients) who began recieving treatment on Fri 7 Aug '14 (I assume) then this 1st patient would be about 57% of the way through the 28 day compulsory treatment period according to the last ann which stated patients will recieve treatment for 28 days with an option to continue after that period, and the 28days would obviously include weekends I would assume so Fri 22 Aug would be the first patient's 16th day of recieving a 28 day treatment.

I agree with Mike108 that the 0.01 to 0.011 trading range has been quite tedious to observe/ sleep through last few months but I am hopeful that some more newsflow will start to lift us out of this range and hopefully market will start to get behind this coy! At the moment though, by the looks of the bids and offers que, it seems like the bargain basement hunters still have some work to do in the underground car park soakign this up still before allowing a take-off.. Yes, still here but zZzZzZzZz...

IMHO (and this is why I am still here) there will be MAJOR positive ramifications IF there is a positive reaction to the PPL-1 drug in dogs and/or especially in any cases of Human cancers given that Phaurmaust's PPL-1 drug is royalty free to University of New South Wales which is very significant, and also given that any results the company will have after/during the trials they have said that these will be able to be used into submissions to regulators (See past announcements) "towards registration". Big pharma's hopefully will be saying Hellloooooooo

I look forward to the "periodic reporting to shareholders on recruitment, safety and activity of the drug" referred to in the 7 Aug ann and reminder that this is already a cash flow positive biotech (not that you'd know it given we are sitting at a measly 1c)Don't be decieved by the myriad of orders in the offers que from 1.1 up to 1.6 in particular! Question time.. Why do you think they are there.. I have a few theories for a rainy day...

G'night to you all.

http://www.pharmaust.com/epichem.html
    Last edited by samwiise: 22/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.