PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hopefully Mugtrader. Could be a big one if the results are...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hopefully Mugtrader. Could be a big one if the results are positive but we will wait and see.

It is extremely important that all the appropriate steps and processes are followed (both in medical terms and in terms of formalities/ other required processes). The reasons are obvious: To maximize the use of the trials which may lead to fast tracking of commercialization hopefully, to minimize expenses and having to pay extra if something had to be "Re-done", minimizing any errors that could occur (more likely to happen if this is rushed) etc and every sign so far is that they are being diligent and systematic in their approach to advancing this. And strategic which is what we want to see. From an investor point of view in terms of progress on return of investment, yes I'm tired as heck of waiting and would like to see a bigger return immediately but that's not what Biotechs/Medicine is about nor proper investing and i would be spewing if I sold right before the start of a run which I have done in other stocks and it burns.. Took my seat a few several months too early but I am hoping it will pay off in spades.. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $89.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $111.6K 601.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169572 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 613756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.