PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

PPL-1, page-4

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Banastas, I have no idea how such a revolutionary cheap, low toxic cancer treatment like PPL-1 that is getting such good results after a year of clinical trials run by the highest quality people at top institutions could suffer on the stockmarket like this. The market operates with dumb herds, they panic they'll miss out on making money and run one way, then they'll panic they'll lose money and run the other way. And the FUDders aggravate the charge by raising a cloud of doubts and negativity about nothing. Anybody who has followed the PPL-1 story has to be amazed by the share price panic. PPL-1 is aimed at a multi-billion dollar niche of the cancer market now dominated by the drugs Everolimus and Rapamycin. These drugs target the p-70s6k/mTOR pathway mechanism, but to understand that you'd have to study a heap of science. And yet on all the forums I see bleatings by self declared experts, like about formulating tablets or how the clinical trials should be organised. Surely the market will eventually see through this smokescreen of negative bull dust or am I being naïve about the blind, herd like nature of people?

Cheers
    Last edited by Lastly: 11/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 329859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.47am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.