PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I don't think the aim of ANP at the PPMD discussion was to look...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    I don't think the aim of ANP at the PPMD discussion was to look for a handout, I think it's really a partly symbiotic relationship in the hope companies like ANP provide to the DMD community such as parents and kids, and on the other side, PPMD is a powerful lobby group in regard to communications and regulatory scenarios and funding support.
    The extended access is suggested for the EU and you could imagine would follow that design to the USA also.
    Pat has said PPMD is happy and keen to support a US trial, and I think the extended access will just be a bonus for those that see a positive future in ATL-1102.
    I noticed they were a little hesitant to provide some specifics re future trials, eg the dosing quantity, but it appears they want the design to be approved before making statements they may not follow through.
    You would have to imagine EU trial doses non-placebo will be higher, I have imagined 50 and 75 (but who knows) but Nuken didn't want to wait I think until design approval.
    That being said maybe they don't want to raise hope of anUS extension till the EU is locked in.
    But I do agree, I would have enjoyed hearing them suggest that the US trial would have extended access also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $85.34K 1.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 182368 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.