ATS 0.00% 1.0¢ australis oil & gas limited

PPPloan, page-19

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Lets face it at 1-4 cents we are not playing with a heavy weight here. This stock has come from being nearly a 500 million dollar cap valued stock 18 months ago to being valued at less than $20 mill in recent months. Most of their early days corporate support has had to exit because of their own corporate governance. Their existing operating wells production is diminishing. They are cash restricted. The previous operator Encanna in 2014 was able to drill 15 consecutive wells 7000ft deep and 7000ft lateral length whilst setting each time 20-22 fracking stages.

ATS with the benefit of 5-6 years additional technology and research advantage performed poorly with only 2 of their 6 well drilling campaign attaining the 7000 by 7000 aim. Then of course with the advent of the oil price collapse here we are.

If you believe the oil price can recover to in excess of $50/barrel within the next 18 months and ATS can raise some capital and they can overcome their well drilling inadequacies. Then back them.
    No one will be more pleased to see this stock have a big turn around than me. However uneducated talk is cheap. The facts are the facts. Only two years ago they had $100 million of cash, projected forward sales and funding to drill eight to ten $10-12 million wells. Technical drilling challenges resulting in far less production than they had budgeted for, cost over runs and now poor oil price has resulted in the economics changing dramatically. Followed by the forfeiting of the finance provisions to batten down the hatches in later months. Only time will tell whether they can recover.
    On another note I would not say trades of $300,000 in a day nationally/internationally warrants being called massive trading. Suggest a bunch of day traders speculating between a range of 1-4 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.066K 704.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 248727 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2329774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.