ATS 0.00% 1.0¢ australis oil & gas limited

Ravagestone, Free shares equating to better price!!!! Got to...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Ravagestone, Free shares equating to better price!!!! Got to love your blind optimism.

ATS needs a financial backer or an oil price above US$50/barrel quickly. Holding leases, paying management, running offices, operating wells and having the rest on care and maintenance does not come cheap. Cash burn rate concerns me.
    If giving more and more cheap, free shares (options in the past) again to the management of this tiny capped company in an out of favour industry can fix the supply and demand of world oil markets I'm all for that.

Finding a financial backer in the worst market in 20 years is near on impossible. They have somewhere between 12-18 months cash and hedged income to survive. Taking something out of a dying company does not help. Contributing something personal like injecting capital into the company at market price or on market buying would show their true belief.

I ask you Ravagestone, where is their future cash coming from? ATS management have been loaded up with shares and options for years has this made any difference to the outcomes. Average drilling results recently and an oil market that has been destroyed has impacted this company badly. Just like all the other onshore shale oil (frackers) companies in the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.098K 209.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1111111 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2229246 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.