NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

No I disagree berenj, Stilts is a wealth of good quality...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    No I disagree berenj, Stilts is a wealth of good quality information that is much valued on discussion sites. The profanity he gives us with this might not come in or this wont come in is just great. Who would of thought an O&G explorer might not come in?? NO? Really?? I'm quite certain there are no leaks. At the moment it is what it is, like all O&G exploration plays, Lot of good signs but still highly risky so lets cross those lil fingers and hope the gods are good. Spoke to my bro in Singa yesterday (head geo at the biggest seismic company in the world) He has nothing more to offer then whats on the table. he said Eni good at what they do, NEON boys are a bunch of absolute pros lead by 2 guys that are legends and no more to say then sit tight and hope. Has he got any money in NEN then one could ask? No, ho lost the lot in MEO as I was burnt quite badly too. He cant afford it, just shows still no certainties.

Ps... to answer your question will stilts post to gloat if it doesnt come in? Oh yeh baby! Why? Cause he's that guy.I went out the other night and got rather drunk. I think I was chatting a woman up saying i was batman. My mate asked me how my night was. I said I was that guy. He laughed and said impossible you were that guy mate, that guy doesnt acknowledge he is that guy. That guy is oblivious. Stilts is that guy ha ha!! no a big hit no more stilts a bad flow rate or anything else negative youl hear from him ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.