RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

pp's been had in trinidad

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    Shows how easy it is to rort a rorter...salty water and 20 barrels per day and another party that walked away and there is one born every day, I know cause i am one for ever getting on board this cockraoch infested scow in the first place and for ever believing the dream duster. Too many opportunistic genes in my family i guess...gee it has been easy for him has it not. The dream duster...how can I get a job like PP? Nah wouldn't want it the kharma coming down from this sleight of hand is going to be very serious...sit and watch it works every time without fail. In the meantime I dumped another half of my stuff...good riddance! $1 m per year travel on an oiler that makes massive losses and has north of 1.9 billion shares...poo! The backhanders would have been half, at least but what the hell would I know. No news is not good news it is just another way of saying...this needs to be good whatever it is we have to say...well, keep the hope up anyway.
    21 wells in 42 days...that the shot. Well at least my record is still intact...I did read the other day that the ASX is the most corrupt behind South Africa...we are seeing why right here. The money dusted and the well is a duster after all the expensive helium surveys (did we ever see that/those survey?) said 80% chance of whacking the mole. Sheesh I am pissed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.