PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PPS completed 12 injection course, page-123

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi @Vogelworld, My wife and I attended our Doctors Clinic for a follow up appointment this week. According to the Doctor we were advised that all patients that have been waiting on the trial will now be offered access to iPPS under the SAS scheme. The rationale provided by the Doctor was that the Ethics committee (Not sure who the Ethics Committee is? Perhaps @Mozzarc can respond) advised the company that in order to proceed under the Trial there would have to be 50% patients receiving medication and 50% placebo. The doctor advised that the company wanted all patients receiving pure medication. According to the clinic the only way to do this is for the iPPS to be administered under SAS. We have to pay $1600 for the 12 injections over a 6 week period with follow ups. We will proceeding via SAS and we have emailed signed consent forms to the clinic . The Doctor also advised that iPPS is now in process of being allocated to clinics and iPPS should commence in a week or two. What has anyone else been advised?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $186.1K 801.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33599 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 65498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.