PAR 3.45% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi @soolyI suspect that the clinics are being inundated with...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi @sooly

I suspect that the clinics are being inundated with phone calls from people wishing to start their iPPS treatment. One option to push your own iPPS case would be to make an appointment to see your sports Doctor for some other sports medical reason requiring a consultation. Do you have some other ongoing sports injury eg a rotator cuff issue, tennis elbow problem, shoulder ligament or something similar? You could make an appointment with your sports doctor and will likely get an appointment within a couple weeks. You will get treated for the ongoing issue and then during your consultation you could ask about progress re iPPS treatment. You should be able to push your iPPS case more effectively as you will be in front of the Doctor who makes the decisions re who is next on the iPPS list to be treated. There is some iPPS SAS paperwork (Digitised forms on an IPad) that needs to be completed by the Doctor. It takes approx 10 mins for the doctor to complete the forms and then a consent form gets sent to you to review, sign and send back to the clinic. The doctors are busy and the forms themselves are probably a bit of a barrier to starting the treatment as it is not something that the staff on the front desk are authorised to do. The consultation will probably cost you about $200 out of pocket after the medicare rebate but it is worth a shot. The approach worked for my wife. She commenced her iPPS treatment recently under SAS. Good luck and hope you start treatment soon and get some relief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.5¢ 27.5¢ $444.5K 1.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19907 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.