PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PPS completed 12 injection course, page-33

1. 4,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6638
    I need an apology in writing (post)..I will never know if it is sincere or not...I doubt this apology will ever come. You have blatantly lied about this stock and have given us all false info irrespective if you actually believed it at the time.
    You very well know Im not just a blind stupid upramper for the sake of it, you also know I would never deliberately ever do anything to destroy or tarnish this stock without due diligence whether it be positive or negative, you da*n well know I would take into consideration both sides and you have immaturely said so much ridiculous sh** to me personally. You even threatened me. For what? What did I ever do. I cannot utter your name.
    If it wasnt for the overwhelming support of me and my articles and the massive number of positive posts received from the wonderful posters here at PAR-HC, I like Vogelword once did, would have surely left, I nearly did after your first couple of horrible devastating posts. I know better now (Thanks Rusty and others).

With such supporters and good-will, I will not stop posting and will strive for even better information, information no one has come across about us and what we have. These are my thoughts, I have nothing to gain but see your eyes light up as mine do when I read about PAR and it's wonderful product.

You used to be one of the nicest posters on here and were very supportive of not just me but so many others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.