PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

@garyic, so pleased to hear of your journey, and the amazing...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    @garyic, so pleased to hear of your journey, and the amazing results. Did you see Dr. Bloom at Sportsmed in Box Hill?

My mum has seen him three times now. He initially thought that prolotherapy would work for her, however, after fifty injections into her leg and hip last week, it did nothing to relieve her chronic pain. She was scheduled for another round of injections today, however, after hearing the first lot didn't work, he said it is pointless continuing along that path.

I told Mum to mention Zilosul via the SAS, which she did, and Dr. Bloom agreed that it is pretty much the last course of treatment to try. He is going to apply to the TGA today. He has ordered an MRI, etc...

The only issue I have is that she was told there could be a rather long wait to get the drug. The timeline mentioned was 6-12 months! The receptionist said there was a very long waiting list of people, because "everyone wants it!"

Did you wait long for your first injection? I am hoping others who participated in the SAS can answer this as well. Thinking (hoping!) maybe the 6-12 months is a lengthy timeline thrown out so that people don't keep calling to ask.
    Last edited by Vogelworld: 26/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.