PPY 0.00% 1.2¢ papyrus australia limited

I was just listening to the recent interview of Ramy Azer with...

1. 60 Posts.
    I was just listening to the recent interview of Ramy Azer with OSIX Media - New York. Towards the end, when talking about what the company would be like in the future, Ramy Azer said that the factories will be a licence to make money, that the company will be a gold mine and that investing in PPY was a "no-brainer". He also said that to prove their concept and business they would have to build two or three more factories, each in a different region of the world.

All this when:
    - their current product looks to me like scraps of sheets (see AGM presentation 1: slide 25 [-the finished product is on the pallet on the left] and AGM presentation 3: slides 12-17),
    -their factory had no sales for the last financial year and
    - in the current year they have receipts from customers (ie sales) of $78,000, but as sales can be reported before delivery, we don't know if this order has been completed yet or not.

Keeting, I'm with you! I'm out (of PPY) and relieved to be there. I will be waiting on the sidelines for the turnaround. If PPY intends to follow Ramy's plan, it looks to me like they will need massive injections of capital. The Australian well seems to be drying out and now it looks like they are heading to America for money. It also seems more likely that they will be in their 'trial' phase for another two years.

Anyway, for accuracy's sake, here are the quotes from the interview in their context. You can also listen to the whole interview by downloading it from the PPY website. The quotes I used start at 12 minutes in, when the host asks about the next two to three years for PPY.

"There will be a lot of factories out there as soon as people understand this is a licence to make money"

"For the capital requirement it becomes a no-brainer for people to invest in"

"Finally finding a solution to the fibre shortages around the planet is a gold mine. As soon as it is understood, everyone will want to be part of the action."

"This company will have at least a couple and hopefully three operating commercial factories ... that will be the sort of last station or last stage in our proof of concept and proof of business."

"The last step for us to get all of these deals into place is to show that our technology can be transferred into a banana growing country, a developing country and that it is economically viable there, it is producing at a profit and it is demanded. The products to come out are demanded by the market and accepted by the market and wanted by the market and establish a good price on the market"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.