PPY 0.00% 1.3¢ papyrus australia limited

This mob have, in over 25 years achieved nothing that couldn't...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    This mob have, in over 25 years achieved nothing that couldn't have been achieved with a fraction of the investment and equipment.
    The veneer patent has, most likely, long since expired and the production of fibre for (cheap, throwaway) trays and "liquid" (fertilizer ??? !!) can be produced with very simple, non-propriety farm equipment (and this HAS been done elsewhere) ..... so I don't really what know what PPY have got to offer potential licencees.

You have to remember that PPY's intended revenue is meant to come from licensing their "technology". Based on the pitiful SALES of around US$27K/quarter (!!) from the Egypt operation - which has been running for around 2 years now - , I don't expect any potential licenses to be knocking down PPY's door anytime soon.... as has been the case for 25 years. And with all the costs associated with the Egyptian operation, (remember all those factory photos with an army of lab-coated workers ?) what's the net PROFIT ????
    The PPY original equipment in the Egypt factory is at least 10 years old now, and must be coming to the end of it's viable life. What plans for replacement/upgrade/refurbishment ?

Long time PPY followers will remember all those "projects" and joint ventures that came (with big fanfare) and subsequently died or ended in litigation. Who was the common denominator in all those failed ventures, I wonder. Hmmm ?

The only thing PPY have ever offered is an interesting, feel-good story about saving the planet ... one banana tree at a time.
    No income for 25 years, no potential income for the foreseeable future, and continuing to survive on diluting the share base, and extending Talisker's loan. What an exhilarating future . !
    How on earth do they get more organisations/investors to buy share parcels.? Amazing. The likelihood of turning a quick buck, I suspect. Dunno.

I've been following this mob for a few years now and it's been a bit like watching a slow motion car crash with narcissist Trumpster at the wheel. It's always been someone else's fault. Lol.

Anyway, cheers and good luck y'all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $382 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 343362 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 111199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.