BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

pr and social media experiment

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Now that we are on Nasdaq and the new management team are firmly in control and starting to meet up with broker/analysts and institutionals, we'll obviously see the average volume start to shift upwards.

I don't believe there is going to be a big media push at this stage, with the focus more on the institutional meet and greets, so if anyone is going to have to get this happening, its going to have to be holders.

Pity that the largest forum (Yahoo Message Boards) is locked, however, in absence of these forums, I've been hunting for a reasonable US discussion platform and in combination with this, I want to get some twitter comms happening.

Earlier today I registered a twitter account to test the Social Analytics waters using a tool call MarketIQ.

I believe social media is a great way to build momentum, certainly once a critical market of followers are on board.

The big advantage for us all is that Biota is unknown to the majority of US investors - RP might tell us that Institutionals know they exist, but I believe that getting a multitude of smaller investors in the know is an important part of this momentum building.

So as we know, there is clearly a great story to tell.

I would strongly encourage as many as possible to sign up to:

- i3investor.com and jump into the BOTA forum (I can see that two of you have already joined me there).

- twitter.com and post the odd comment about $BOTA (note, when referencing, always type $BOTA as well as the word Biota and any other relevant keywords e.g. Nasdaq, Flu, even Tamiflu). You can sign up to twitter with any name, so you can remain anonymous if you wish - I'll be using my handle purely for stock related posts - make sure you "follow" as many stock-related twitterers as you can and importantly search for some Biota comments so you can respond and build some connections/comms/followers.

FYI, BOTA up in early trading as much as 5% in early trading - I'd like to think my few tweets have interested a few :-)

- themarketiq.com and monitor the Social Momentum of BOTA

If as many as possible can join me in this little experiment to see whether we can stimulate a little bit of interest and momentum, you just never know what is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.