LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Bond holders have to play there holdings like a fine...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Bond holders have to play there holdings like a fine stradivarius
    1. they can't allow it to get over 16 c otherwise lynas might be able to capitalise and call in there warrants with a loan elsewhere as ndpr is starting to rise which analyst brokers have wrote the "what ifs" at different levels in price of ndpr and the expected share price at that level which suggest to me the dilution is already priced in.
    2. If they the bond holders are the ones trying to keep at that level by selling down to keep it around 16c then they are not making profits that they can. Its like a Damn if you do and damn if you dont
    3. they cant convert all warrants as they will go over the percentage they are allowed to hold without approval so they need to find buyers as they convert and selling on open market will drive the price down too much effecting there ability to offload the remainder they are holding.
    The blue sky clause is a nightmare for them in my opinion. It is an unexpected turn that has made Lynas in the box seat interesting times ahead just my thoughts. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.