JAG 5.26% 2.0¢ jaguar minerals limited

bigoneI expect that Corona will take JAG out sooner rather than...

1. tcf
    6,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    bigone

I expect that Corona will take JAG out sooner rather than later. I've got an idea they just don't get on but lets wait and see. Why did Mr Monti break out in hives to get his hands on an additional 4 million JAG stock?

To answer your questions:
    1 JAG had the opportunity to take a royalty rather than a 20% JV particpation. They elected the JV.

2 The location of the tenements in respect to Queenstown mining operations and the word on the street about how impressed Corona is with the magnetics and the core from the drill holes doesn't take much for one to see the potential here.

But even more importantly Mr Monti reads Hotcopper. The Company Secretary has confirmed this is the source of all Mr Monti's information and excitement.

3. The most interesting thing for me though is the move by Ms Anderson off the JAG Board just before results of the drilling were reveiled. It was potentially an embarracing for her with potential conflict of interest or she may be setting up for a place on Corona's Board. Either way the timing was very interesting.

If Corona decide to take JAG out of the project it could be very good for shareholders.

JAG would not want a CR at current prices either would they? Results of the next two holes should hopefully see JAG "a little bit higher" over the next few weeks. Mr Monti has set himself up for something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.