IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

Fair question Sybah.As you may not be familiar with my previous...

1. 664 Posts.
    Fair question Sybah.
    As you may not be familiar with my previous activity in Prima I will briefly reiterate my position:

I have always been and still am, positive about Prima's long term prospects for cVac, always however moderated with the knowledge that (despite what some here would have you believe) it is a speculative stock. I have stated on many occasions that it would be unwise to bet the house/farm on it.

However I currently choose not to hold for two reasons. Firstly there will be considerable short term volatility due to factors outside Prima, i.e. the market, although in fact Prima has shown considerably more stability over the last few months than I expected. Secondly, the time when Prima will take off (if it ever does) is a long way off - i.e. when positive PIII results are announced.

Currently I choose to employ my limited funds elsewhere, but expect to back in Prima when the price and time is right.

There are a few posters here who choose to misrepresent my position and take umbrage at pretty much anything I post which is of a moderating or negative tone (cuppa being the main activist here, but that's his style and strangely I've come to almost enjoy the interplay :) ).

Good luck all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.