IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

You kiwis call those retreats a 'batch' don't you gregnz? Fair...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    You kiwis call those retreats a 'batch' don't you gregnz?

Fair points you make and so are many of vendor and boiler and others who are not solely interested in expressing largely positive remarks.

Lots of us do that because the actual events have all been positive, except for the prominent lack of a certain listing, ha ha. Also, I guess there is an element of wish-fullfilment involved.

Still, we have the money to do the phase III and therefore to learn if we are going to make a lot of money.

The early trials attracted a couple of posters who derided claims of any effciacy at all and said it was equivalent to random effect.

I think me and others eventually saw them off, and the truth is you don't invest (and could not attract) the millions necessary to proceed to the next phases if you do not have grounds to do so.

Personally, I'm delighted to see phase III recruitment begin, although the SP suggests it was not a 'light blue touch paper and stand well back' moment at all.

Everything is travelling nioely and the interim trading (i.e. before the phase III trial results filter in) is just sentiment and trading and whim. Although, both the income and sentiment effect of the ME pilot use of CVAC is a bit of an unknown as regards impact.

It seems to me that those treated in the pilot who conintue to be healthy may tend to think it works. Also, there will be articles talking about particular patients, and human nature suggests it will be about survivors.

At the same time, I'm kind of wary of what will come of this pilot usage of a product before phase III results are available. They will need to be very stringent in how they assess the impact to avoid some sort of 'snake-oil' effect, real or imagined, developing.

cheers,

misters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.