WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

PR: Weebit Nano receives first silicon demonstration wafers integrating its embedded ReRAM module, page-19

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Cheers Wiz
    I don't really care whether it is announced on the ASX or not. Whilst I do agree that the ASX have no idea and decided not to make this an ANN is beyond my comprehension. As another poster mentioned one of his holdings announced a change of phone number and this was an ASX ANN! However whether it is an ANN or not is irrelevant to the company's progress. Yes it may have a small impact on share price but most in the industry or those watching the industry know the news and it may only be not obvious to retail investors. The 12.8% rise makes it obvious that word gets around!
    I will be interested to see what happens with the price tomorrow as maybe word spreads a bit more overnight. However I would not be surprised to see a 5% rise in the morning disappear in the afternoon to end equal. Then don't care when we see it following the familiar path of sinking back towards $2-50 in January. However with chips now available for customers to test I think we will be in for some exciting new customer deals in 2022. As Comi states the SkyWater verification process should be well on track, if not ahead of schedule. The market and WBT will be an interesting beast in the first few months of 2022. It will be a roller coaster for us shareholders, but once again today our BOD has delivered on time. I recently messaged Coby thanking him for the time he spends doing interviews and answering the same sometimes inane questions. The rapid response and thanks and same message of looking after shareholders has been posted by many before.
    I hope we get some indication of who requests and are given chips to trial although I am sure this will be CiC. I really think the first quarter of 2022 will have a number of announcements of progress from WBT, but it remains to be seen how may of the tech geniuses at the AX deem them relevant to publish!!!
    All of this is complete uneducated guessing by someone with no knowledge of the industry and 3/4 of a bottle of red in his gullet. But WBT share price is that sort of guessing game. However I firmly believe 2022 will be a great year for all holders despite a bit of mayhem on the markets in general!
    Good luck to all and I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a safe and hopefully WBT prosperous New Year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.