Prague & central Europe, page-4

1. 60,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    My son and now daughter inlaw went over to Prague and go married there, they then travelled round other near by countries. Finished of in Versallies and Paris.

They planned and booked all accommodation vis Airbnb well in advance, had no issues at all. Funny enough all the accommodation he booked turn out to be near these wonderful little breweries LOL, luck his wife is very understanding of his passion for exotic brews.

They had confided travelling by train fro city to city, turns out flying is much cheaper and obviously quicker but you miss out on the scenery.

Need to be a little weary of online reviews, people that have bad experiences are far more likely to post a review than people who have good experiences and you get people that post negative reviews when it is their own fault.

Bit off topic but I looked up reviews for a non bank lender and saw some pretty band reviews but then I looked up reviews for some of the majors bank, they rated even worse. Looked further into the reviews on the non bank lender, seems that some relate to reverse mortgages and these people failed to see how reverse Mortgages work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.