AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Prairie Grade & Flow Rates

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    After comments from people with more knowledge than I to explain grade and flow rates a bit further as I dived into a bit of failed research around the subject.

The grade of Prairie brine comes up regularly around here and although its the best around canada it is lower than some of its peers such as LKE ect. Thats why I'd like to discuss flow rates a little further, from what Paul has indacated is that our flow rates are high. (I tried to find comparisons with other brine projects but this is where I failed in research as the numbers and technicals go straight over my head) The reasoning I wanted to find comparisons was that its my understanding and happy to be corrected that is lets say for arguments sake that our brine may have lower lithium grade but has a higher flow rate compared to a competitor company with twice the lithium grade but 50% slower flow rate than ours. Basically would that than mean we would be net even on terms of how much brine is potentially processed a day?

I know there is many other factors to consider such as processing capabilities, (I think I read we could process in as little as 5 minutes) depth of well and the rest of the clever 'over my head' technicals.

Hopefully this all makes sense as I find it hard to put thoughts into writting.
    Dezzy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $89.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.