ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

PRAN catching a bid in U.S., page-20

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Read this recent SEC filing from beginning to end. It describes Prana's history and eye-opening risk at length. For contrast you can look at the pranabio.com website and read the pipedreams of an unfortunate few here who like to look over the rainbow and deny reality while disparaging realistic posters, most of whom have left.

Yes, they are trying to cure Parkinson's and some other illnesses but Prana with its 13 employees and expensive advisors and dependence upon others for research, assistance of others for drug development, and (in the far-away future) for manufacturing, marketing, and commercialization. This will all take financial means which currently do not exist.

Right now and for several years past, Prana has had no investigative drugs in human clinical trials and no previously approved drugs for sale. Best hope now is to start testing healthy volunteers for PBT434 (Parkinson's) in a Phase I trial by the end of this year if the FDA agrees. Prana has said that a clinical trial with actual Parkinson's patients will start by the end of the fiscal year which is June 30 2018.

Be sure to read the section about risk in the SEC filing. Wise investors do. Don't expect the pumpers to accept a word that I wrote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.733K 832.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 45274833 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126718541 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.