ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

prana position now looks stronger

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    The AD trial has an exceptional chance of success IMHO, and to see the time line of the HD trial put back to around the same time, through no fault of Prana's, makes the odds much better.
    Reach2HD is the first HD trial for Prana's MPACs and as such it is nowhere near as sure a result as the IMAGINE trial, where Prana already have human cognition results.

The huge market is Alzheimer's, the previous human results are in Alzheimer's, and all of the reams of preclinical work supporting the human trial results already seen are of course in Alzheimer's.

I don't see this development as a negative for Prana investors. I am invested for the AD result, because they have previous human cognition results, dose dependent effect and multiple trial biomarker(AB42 reduction) evidence I like.

By Mr Kempler's comments, there is no change and Prana are still expecting a positive result in HD, but I feel much safer if the results of the two trials are closer. I don't think there is much chance of PBT2 not making the primary end point in the IMAGINE trial.
    All just my opinion as a lay private investor. Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.25K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 81346070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19609447 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.