ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Spoke to the company on Friday.Geoff has been in the US...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    Spoke to the company on Friday.
    Geoff has been in the US presenting.

Apparently they are going after HD disease first as it's cheaper and easier to get through trials and approval.
    This will increase presence of PBT2 and bring in the $$$.

AD trials are expensive and many past drugs have failed hence the stance by big pharma to hang back for now.

The company will be conducting a trial on AD that will demonstrate trough imaging that PBT2 works.
    This will reduce the risk for big pharma to help out or the govt/big investors to hop aboard.

Out of all drugs in trials, PBT2 is the only one that demonstrates a change in executive function.

State govt in my opinion is unlikely to hop on board as they are still getting a footing and federal is effected by natural disasters for now.

The scientific world is extremely excited by the prospects of PBT2 however the timing for funding may not be the best unfortunately.

With that said, they also mentioned to me that there were some exciting announcements coming out and that investors will be brought up to speed.

I raised my concern with the lack of communication between the company and shareholders. They acknowledged this and admitted they had neglected that part of the business. However said this was to improve in the near future.

A very exciting long term prospect and I think once they can minimize the risk for a big player to hop on board we will see a large scale trial with PBT2 on AD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.579K 1.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749591 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 133062022 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.