ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Prana stock movement, page-17

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988
    Corn&Headset-Thankyouforyourinfo.IbelievethesiteIusefordataincludecloselyheldshares=officers&Boardmembers.IfIreadyouresponsescorrectly-evenyoursourcesdonotmatchunlessI'mmissingsomething.MayIaskbothofyou=DoyoubelievePump&DumpersandALGO'sareinvolvedornotondayswhenthetradingrangelookslikeFriday's?Ofcoursemyanalysis/assumptionscomeonlyfromapplyingTAwhichbydefinition"TAisastudyinprobabilities-itisnotascience".ThatiswhyIincludeinmypostIMHO.Icannotclaimtobealwayscorrect.
    Stanley, I think that the float is now even smaller because many stocks were bought by Sinclair group during the autumn and I think that they are at now keeping most of them until the general meeting. One indicator of a very small float could be the speed how the sp went up, it took only 1 h and 24 minutes to get 2.72 starting from 1.87. I think that after the Sinclair deal there are more shares in stronger hands. If so, the reaction on the market could change so that sp does not come back as quickly has it usually has done. May be only my hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $200 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 75238609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4967441 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.