ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

prana's future

1. 49 Posts.
    There has been some hopeful speculation on the future financial prospects of Prana. I respect and am grateful for Skint's knowledge of the science; I think we are all indebted to you Skint for your ongoing research and assessment of the trials. However, were I the Prana management team I would definitely not hand myself over to the control of one big Pharma for all of my drug platform. Their needs and mine may well not match, to my disadvantage.

Here's my outline suggestion:

The AD trial looks like it will be a real winner - we hope. Assume it is. ALL big Pharmas suddenly want to be Prana's best friend.

Prana wants:
    35% royalty on gross sales, negotiable within tight limits
    Up front cash payment, not less than $250 million.
    Successful applicant also funds Phase 3 trials and through to market.
    Successful applicant obtains full rights to manufacture and distribute PBT2, world wide, for AD treatment. Usual performance conditions inserted to ensure speedy and maximum market penetration. Use it or lose it.

Since PBT2 also treats HD, this applicant also obtains rights to this treatment, again subject to funding the Phase 3 trials through to Market. Or such other more limited process as may be required. Royalty to be as for AD. No additional up front payment.

All other drugs and treatments in hand or yet to be derived from Prana's platform to remain the sole property of Prana, to be developed, manufactured and distributed as Prana may see fit from time to time.

PBT2, as a successful disease modifying AD drug would be a huge blockbuster that every big Pharma would want. Prana would be in the box seat for a good deal.

The AD market, by now, may well be in the $20 billion region. It is growing rapidly, as every new forecast shows. Even a 10% royalty set against, for arguments sake, 500,000,000 issued shares and using a P/E of just 12, would send the share price skywards. And then there is the pipeline, Parkinsons - macular degeneration - brain cancer - etc.

So, there's a very brief outline of one possible pathway for the future. Let's hope the trial results are as good as we all hope they will be!

This is all my 'speculation'. Everyone should 'DYOR', as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $313 104.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 77078609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6164594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.