CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

prattles

1. 586 Posts.
    Hi guys

I received the latest edition of Prattles released by MP Dorothy Pratt in yesterdays mail. There is a brief article on pages 9 & 10 concerning Cougar Energy. Herewith is that reference:-

CLARIFICATION COUGAR ENERGY

Last edition of 'Prattles" I featured the Cougar Energy (CE) Underground Coal Gasification Pilot Project and a 'timeline of events'. I received communication from CE stating the information was incorrect and that a correction was required.

I sought confirmation with DERM that the information given to me by them was indeed correct at the time of printing and that confirmation was given. Post printing and due to a laboratory mislabelling one difference was found. The location of one of the higher ppm test readings, it being from the burn chamber not a bore.

It was stated by CE that my use of the word 'exceedence' was incorrect as CE did not exceed Australian Drinking Water Standards. I used 'exceedence' in relation to the ppm on site before the trial began.

Ends

I will leave you guys to pick the bones out of her statement - there are several.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.