AIM 3.11% 83.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

praup1 good time for you to sell today, page-14

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "Verdict: Even the offtake announcement did not catch the eyes of the european and north american fund managers."

Id say they had a fairly good idea they knew it was already in the bag PR.These guys should all have their holdings by now and the sp will be moved accordingly,my guess,being in a gradual way from here on in as the mine slowly develops and the decline approaches the ore body,thats discounting any decent drill annmnts from Perkoa/Mumbwa.

Im very interested as to why your so positive on Mumbwa PR.Thats several times you have referred to it as a virtual certainty that it will be developed.Is it perhaps that your source knows a lot more than what the average punter does about Mumbwa.It certainly jibes well with what Ive heard from other holders who have had good conversations with MF.

Im a tad dubious that someone would want to take out Aim until they get Perkoa up and running at full speed PR.The risk aspect is still relatively high until the mine and offtake infrastructure can show itself to be reliable and Perkoa is shown to be decent earner.

BHP?

Hard to contemplate that they would take AIM out when they have an 80% claw back clause in the JV if they conduct a pre-feasibility and mining feasibility study.

I still find it hard to see the S36 anomaly providing the kind of ore body that BHP would be interested in on the one hole so far.The grades do not indicate a massive deposit as yet,sure they have a very deep low grade interesection but that is from a couple of hundred mtrs down so the grades and intersections would have to seriously improve with this next round of drilling which should indicate if there is a more impressive ore body worth the effort.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.