pray if you want to., page-10

1. 644 Posts.
    'rights not only stripped but others right imposed on Christians.

eg: Who wants to wake up at +- 3 AM, switch on the radio to get some news and hear stories of domestics concerning same sex relationships, the majority?'

Are you kidding me?

You are complaining about having your rights taken away from you, yet you are happy to take away the rights from somebody else (eg - same sex couple who want to get married).

It is not your right to stop somebody else from having rights. And somebody else having rights do not impinge on your rights.

You are a massive hypocrite!!

Everybody deserves equal rights in our society (it’s part of the definition of democracy for Batman’s sake) irrespective of gender, age, sexual preference, ethnicity, political opinions, social status etc etc etc etc. Yet here you are openly admitting that some people don’t deserve the same rights as you simply because you do want to listen about same-sex marriage on the radio.

Some examples of having your rights taken away from you would be nice...could anybody give some real life examples please.

The original post was largely about the right to pray being stripped from Christians and being sued when they pray.

That is ridiculous! Has this ever happened? I would be surprised if a lawyer would even touch a case like this and if they did, I would be even more surprised if the judge listens to it for more and 20 seconds before telling him/her to get out of their courtroom. Praying is not against the law.

I certainly don't mind if somebody wants to pray and I don't think any other rational person would mind.

I understand not wanting one particular religion or belief forced on children in schools – so I am not going to send my children to a school that does that. If somebody does want one particular religion or belief taught to their children then it is perfectly within their right to send their children to that school. How simple is that!

Equal opportunity is easy – treat others how you want others to treat you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.