OCV octaviar limited

Pray tell somebody..., page-3

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Pleased to hear from you Selciper.

Though would dearly wish we could exchange happier news.
    Your and everyone's concerns about PIFAG absentia being heard, I can assure you.
    There are many serious behind the scenes movements.
    As a result of my recent mail-outs, I did receive assurances that updates on these movements will be forthcoming soon.

With that in mind, this snippet may be appropriate:

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh , had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

PIF twig of concern on this Tree of Democracy is our, member, rights to accept what is BEST for PIF in developments that are yet to follow.
    Let genuine voices of concern, such as yours, be counted on this forum.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.