What do you do when you can't use the "fake news" card.. well...

1. 3,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    What do you do when you can't use the "fake news" card
    .. well then, you use the "taken out of context" card
    mmm .. just trying to think what 'reasonable' context you would use such a prayer what.png

well at least we can all can take comfort in Trump is getting good spiritual advice .... ah maybe not

President Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White defended herself against criticism over a prayer she made earlier this month in which she asked for "all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now," saying her words were taken "out of context for political gain."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/27/politics/paula-white-satanic-miscarriages-donald-trump/index.html

Washington (CNN)It was "Power Night" at the City of Destiny church on Sunday and Pastor Paula White was urging her congregation to pony up."I want you to hear from God. God already spoke to me what I'm going to write out. You're going to write your checks to Paula White Ministries," White preached. "If God tells you to give $12.99, do it. Whatever the Holy Spirit speaks to you. If you need to give by credit card, do so."White regularly urges those in her pews to donate to her ministry, promising that God will bless them with wealth and "visions" in return. She sometimes warns her followers that their "dream will die" if they don't.This time, the televangelist was doing it as a newly minted White House official.White, President Donald Trump's longtime spiritual adviser, joined the White House staff last week to lead the Faith and Opportunity Initiative, a division of the Office of Public Liaison. Her role will primarily be to solicit input from religious groups on White House initiatives and to maintain Trump's strong ties to the religious leaders who support him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/paula-white-televangelist-white-house/index.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.