TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Just thought I would share my little story today. Has been a...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Just thought I would share my little story today. Has been a tumultous 18 months for me personally on the TV2U ride. I bought in around 4c and averaged on the way down. Whilst I did have to question whether I was doing the right thing not selling out, I held onto the vision that Nick has. All the while staring down the barrel of some huge losses.

I must have almost sold out about 20 times but took the plunge to increase my holdings significantly mid 1c range to around 1.8M heads. I have been in shock most of today watching it unfold.

Went out and bought a wonderful bottle of italian red on the way home today to celebrate. The story is just unfolding and I can't wait to enjoy it. We won't see any lower than this now.

Thanks again to everyone (positive and even negative posters for the counter views). Many of you have the right sentiment and it is always worthwhile to read contrarian views even if I don't agree.

Worst case, this has been the best kind of lesson in patience, sticking to my guns and my own research.

Congratulations to all of you sitting on solid green today, LTH and STH. I am sitting pretty now in the positive now. The future is the limit truly.

Geofizz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.